[AG-TECH] AG3 on Intel Macs

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 24 23:24:11 CDT 2006

Okay.  A couple things here:

- The correct file should be in place now, and has been confirmed to fix
the problem of missing files that
was encountered by Bob Riddle, Rob King, and John Dalton.

- Note that there may be problems with the install if multiple AG
installer images are mounted at the time
of the install.

- An uninstall will guarantee clean state before a new install.  I've
done this by completely removing
the /Applications/AccessGridToolkit3.app directory.  Also noteworthy:
I've installed over packages
many times without any problem.  I think Bob's concern here was that the
install may have gone sour
because it was an upgrade, but it was actually due to the wrong file
being in place.

If you run into further problems, please let me know (or file it in
bugzilla).

Tom