[AG-TECH] AG3 on Intel Macs

Bob Riddle bdr at internet2.edu
Wed May 24 20:39:01 CDT 2006

I'm creating a bugzilla account to report this - but I still get the
same error.  When I do the install I get an "upgrade" message - which
makes me wonder if some old stuff is lingering around.

How do I completely uninstall the previous version?  Do I need to
uninstall all the installed components and then reinstall everything?
If so, some hints about getting rid of the old stuff would be of help to
a Mac-novice.