[AG-TECH] AG3: two questions about Bridging/Unicast

Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it
Thu May 18 03:30:21 CDT 2006

Hi all,

following my previous thread about bridging with AG3, I'd like to point
out it with two questions about bridging and the use of unicast under AG3.

1) How would be possible to set up a bridge for an AG3 venue server? Does
it require a config file as for AG2.4? What is a "RegistryClient"?
2) AG3 features report that with AG3 bridge/unicast is allowed for each
room. I tried to enable unicast (here we are not able to reach the mbone
as far as now) in many public rooms, but nothing seems to change. I
noticed that the "bridges" option under the "tools" menu of the
VenueClient is always empty... so I was wondering if a bridge inside there
is needed in order to switch to unicast inside the room.

OK, I know, just some more than really two questions but... anyway...
thank you for your support,
Bye,
Faber B.