[AG-TECH] Autoplace

Breuer, Roman rbreuer at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Wed May 17 03:29:52 CDT 2006

Bob,
you are right, but when reopening autoplace, you don't get a visual
feedback in the canvas.... ;) The rectangle is not redrawn.
I read, that Tom changed the wrong inking of the rectangle. It shoud now
really be filled with the blue color, but this version of autoplace is
not included in AG3 :(

Regards,
Roman

Dipl.-Inform. Roman Breuer
Multimedia und Video
Rechen- und Kommunikationszentrum der RWTH Aachen
Seffenter Weg 23

52074 Aachen
Germany

Tel.: +49 (0) 241 / 80 29247