[AG-TECH] AG3 and bridge server?

Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it
Wed May 17 08:25:01 CDT 2006

Hi G.T. Chiang, hi all,

we are trying to set up an AG3 bridge for our VenueServer. I looked to the
py code inside Bridge3.py and Bridge.py under the bin folder, but I wasn't
able to understand how to launch it. In fact, uder Windows XP I get an
error about an import error related to module Registry.RegistryClient.
Unfortunately I wasn't able to find any information about how to set
up/install the RegistryClient module, thus I saw it's required before
launching the bridge. Anyone could help?
Thank you,
Faber B.

owner-ag-tech at mcs.anl.gov scritti il 16/02/2006 16.02.47