[AG-TECH] VRVS or point-to-point

Andrew A Rowley Andrew.Rowley at manchester.ac.uk
Fri May 12 03:24:24 CDT 2006

Hi,

Once in the VRVS room, go to the "Client Setup" tab, and select "Mbone".  Then click on "Main" and click on the "Connect MBone Tools" button.  This should launch vic and rat.  I have noticed that this is sometimes very slow, and you may need to click on "Disconnect MBone Tools" and then on "Connect MBone Tools" again to actually get them to launch.

Andrew :)

Access Grid Support Centre,
RSS Group,
Manchester Computing,