[AG-TECH] VRVS or point-to-point

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu May 11 15:59:00 CDT 2006

	VRVS bridges certain venues between AG participants and the VRVS  and
polycom participants. Try some booking one a of the NCSA venues.
	For anything more it's probably something to take up with the VRVS people.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics