[AG-TECH] VRVS or point-to-point

Chun-Yu CHAN cychan at hpc.unm.edu
Thu May 11 15:10:46 CDT 2006

Hello,

I am trying to help a remote user to connect an AG meeting on Monday.
The remote site does not have AGtk installed and he may not have
administrator access to the machine.  But the user got VRVS machine.  I
was playing with VRVS for the last hour or so.  I got the VRVS connected
to a AG venue (Bridgeport).  But the RAT and VIC were not connected to
the venue.  could someone give me some hint about using VRVS connect to AG?

After that, I successfully connected RAT to the AG with the VRVS's RAT
[rat.exe milton.mcs.anl.gov/50098].  But I cannot find the IP and port
information for the video display.  So my second question is that where
can I find a list of unicast IP/port information for people to do
point-to-point connection?

Sincerely,
CY

--
# The Center for High Performance Computing at UNM
# Chun-Yu CHAN # Systems Analyst II