[AG-TECH] Problems connecting to AGServiceManager on capture node

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Tue May 9 10:53:57 CDT 2006

Hello everyone!

I finally got AG3 isntalled on a FC3 and FC5 system. The FC3 system is
the display system used for controlling the session.
The FC5 system acts as capture node. Both installations seem to be fine
and I can join the ANL vv3 VenueServer.
However I seem not to be able to connect from my FC3 system to the
servcie manager of the FC5 system.
I get the attached error on the FC3 system when trying to add the
service manager.

Did the format of specifying the service manager in the node management
change?
I used <IP>:<Port>.
The first time I drop down the combo box it is empty. Then enetering the
IP and port also gives me an error and
when I then click the drop-down box I se an entry
https://<IP>:<Port>/ServiceManager

I think this might be wrong?
The service manager on the capture node tells me it is started on
http://<IP>:<Port>/ServiceManager (without the "s")

Someone has an idea, what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier