[AG-TECH] unexpected behaviour from AG3

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 9 12:50:27 CDT 2006

We have seen that problem and are addressing it.  Thanks for reporting it.

The media tools stayed up due to a user preference under VenueConnection,
namely "Shut down media tools on removal from venue"; the default setting
for this option is to _not_ shut down the media tools.  This may be useful
when dealing with intentional removal from the venue, or inadvertent removal
due to network problems.  The behavior you're seeing is a bug, which we
will fix.

Tom