[AG-TECH] video consumer vic not always receive feeds... the video producer vic does instead

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Mon May 8 09:22:02 CDT 2006

Natalia:

It sounds like you are using a bridge.  If so, the problem is that the
bridge only
sends data to a single application per machine, so only one of your vic
instances
will get video data from the bridge.  This is a known bug in our bugzilla.

If you are not using a bridge, please let us know, as this would be some
strange behavior.

Thanks,
Tom