[AG-TECH] Videocameras: vivotek

Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it Fabrizio.Berdondini at prototipo.it
Thu Mar 9 07:20:52 CST 2006

Hello,
we are searching for a camera suitable for our node. We are trying to
choose between a camera of the Sony EVI serie and the Vivotek PZ6114 (or
PZ6124 as well). We know for sure that the EVI ones are fully compatible
with AG and give good performances, but we know nothing about the Vivotek,
although after looking at their datasheets and manual they seems to be of
a quite good quality. Is there anyone of you who already bought/tried this
videocameras or anyway can tell more information about their performances
and compatibility with AG?
Thank you very much, bye,
Faber B.