[AG-TECH] Videocameras: vivotek

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Thu Mar 9 08:09:40 CST 2006

	Any real video camera will work for AccessGrid, it's the capture card
that determines compatibility. The only difference may be light
sensitivity, colour saturation and features like Pan-Tilt-Zoom,
Autofocus, Autoexposure, remote control etc.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics