[AG-TECH] Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:20:24 +0100

Javier Gomez Alonso Javier.Gomez-Alonso at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 10:20:35 CDT 2006

Hi,

I am running an AG3 venue server under Fedora Core 5 x86_64. When I run the Venue Server with a service certificate, and then try to connect to it with the Venue Manager (from the same machine), I cannot establish the connection. I have not changed the default certificate, so I think I should be able to connect. Any ideas? I attach the debug information for reference. Many thanks,

 - Javi

Javier Gomez Alonso
Collaborative Working Developments
RSS Group (Research Support Services)

Manchester Computing, Kilburn Building,
University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 161 275 0584
E-mail: javier.gomez-alonso at manchester.ac.uk
http://www.sve.man.ac.uk/General/Staff/gomez_alonso