[AG-TECH] Weekly open test meeting

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 29 09:44:16 CDT 2006

This is a reminder of the weekly test meeting run by developers at
Argonne each Thursday at 10am Central time.  Anybody wanting to test the
Access Grid software (audio, multicast, bridging, applications, etc.),
ask questions, or get help with AG2 or AG3 is encouraged to join.
Developers are also welcome to ask questions during this time, but
should yield to new users asking for help.

For AG2 users, we meet in the Argonne National Laboratory venue on the
Institutional Venue Server.  To get there, connect to the lobby with
your Venue Client (https://ivs.mcs.anl.gov:9000/Venues/default), choose
the Government Institutions Lobby exit door, and then the Argonne
National Laboratory door.

For AG3 users, we meet in the Argonne National Laboratory venue on
the vv3 server. To get there, connect to the lobby with your Venue
Client (https://vv3.mcs.anl.gov:8000/Venues/default), then enter the
Institution Lobby, then choose Argonne National Laboratory.  If you have
subscribed to the ANL schedule feed, you can simply locate the meeting
from the menu and select "Go to venue".

Even though AG2 and AG3 users are in separate venues, they will still be
able to communicate with each other via audio and video, because the two
venues use the same multicast addresses.

If you have difficulty joining, send e-mail to ag-info at mcs.anl.gov, and
we will help you join. During the test meetings, you can join the Venue
by text in the argonne-national-laboratory(vv3.mcs.anl.gov) room on the
Argonne jabber server (conference.mcs.anl.gov). For more information
about jabber please see
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/jabber.html

The AG Team