[AG-TECH] Capture cards problems, URGENT

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 20 12:26:53 CDT 2006

Hi Natalia:

I have used two WinTV cards under WinXP.  With AG2, you have to use the
VFW drivers. With AG 3.0.1, you should use WDM (the next release will
support
the use of either VFW or WDM).

There's a long history of success using multiple WinTV cards in Linux, so
that should not be any problem.

I have not used the Pinnacle PCTV card; maybe someone else can comment
there.

Tom