[AG-TECH] Capture cards problems, URGENT

Natalia Costas natalia at cesga.es
Tue Jun 20 12:23:52 CDT 2006

Hi everybody,

We are in such a hurry for a new demo!.. We are intalling a demo AG node
with all the borrowed hardware we could found (dont ask why). The point
is we need some information:

Has anyone tested the installation of 2 WinTV cards (878 chip) under
WindowsXP? (i've read that with WDM drivers it doesnt work, is it true?
does it work under Linux?).

I had problems with the Pinnacle PCTV 110i (it's not detected by the
Node Setup Wizard), i think the chip might be 779. Has anyone get it to
work under WinXP?

Thanx a lot in advance!!
Kind regards,

Natalia Costas Lago
Técnico de Comunicaciones - Dpto. de Comunicaciones

Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avenida de Vigo, s/n (Campus Sur)
15705 Santiago de Compostela - SPAIN

E-mail: natalia at cesga.es
Tel: 	+34  981 56 98 10 (ext. 237)