[AG-TECH] Access Grid Toolkit 2.4 and 3.0.1

Rosario Lombardo rosario.lombardo at isti.cnr.it
Sat Jul 22 09:36:43 CDT 2006

I also wanted to have all so I'm building a customized installer.
Meanwhile you may have SharedBrowser, AG2.4 and AG3.0 just installing
everything in the order you will find here:

http://hpc.isti.cnr.it/accessgrid/software/1_AccessGrid/AG_v3.0_and_v2.4/

Please read Howto-install.txt for further info.
VenueClient3.py is modified to use the correct version of wx2.6.

The install-time customiziable installer is being tested in our
institution and I'll post here its features when will pass the beta stage.

Regards,
\\Rosario
--
Rosario Lombardo
Information Science and Technology Institute (ISTI) - Cnr, Italy