[AG-TECH] Testing new node?

Tanner, Kenneth KTanne1 at lsuhsc.edu
Fri Jul 28 12:50:01 CDT 2006

We just installed a new node here and I'm looking for some help to test
it.  We're running AGTK 3.  I have connected to an ANL lobby and have
transmitted and received video successfully.  I have also received
audio.  I mainly need to test my audio out.

Our AG room is a multipurpose room so I do have to schedule it in
advanced.  Right now it is free this afternoon after 3:00 pm Central and
all day Monday after 11:00 am.

Thanks,
Kenneth
Kenneth Tanner
LSU Health Sciences Center - Shreveport
Dept. of Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
1501 Kings Highway
Shreveport La.  71130
Phone #:  318-675-4645
Email:  mailto:ktanne1 at lsuhsc.edu

"Think of the poorest person you have ever seen and ask if your next act

will be of any use to him"
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi