[AG-TECH] Access Grid Toolkit 2.4 and 3.0.1

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 21 14:47:09 CDT 2006

You can have both versions installed on the same machine.
The requirement of wxPython 2.6 for AG3 is not absolutely
necessary, but we have moved to it because it is regarded
as the stable version (wx2.5 releases were all development
releases).

AG2.4 will work with wx2.6, with one exception:  the
SharedBrowser application included with AG2.4 will not
start.  If that doesn't concern you, then you should be all set.

Tom