[AG-TECH] Lobby for Polycom PVX for Apple and Unix/Linux (fwd)

Joe Reitzer joer at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 25 16:40:50 CST 2006

Hi,

Try ohphoneX available at
http://xmeeting.sourceforge.net/pages/downloads_ohphonex.htm for Mac
OS X.

I was able to connect to TRECC's polycom system over wireless net -
looked good.

Just offering an alternative for the Polycom PVX.  I also remember
that within some Linux OS's that there was a H.323 utility built into
the system.  I used to use the one with RH9 awhile ago.  Have not
kept up with all the new features in the different flavors of Linux.

--
Joe Reitzer
Coordinator of Technological Services

UIUC-TRECC
2700 International Drive
Suite 305
West Chicago, IL 60185

630-578-4223 office
630-578-4210 fax

Technology Research Education Commercialization Center
National Center for SuperComputing Applications
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign