[AG-TECH] GWARE ON WINE

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Sat Jan 7 02:47:44 CST 2006

On 07/01/2006, at 1:16 AM, Jeremy Mann wrote:

> Christoph, I'm attempting this compilation this morning. However,
> we have
> the older AP400. Well this GWare version work with the older AP400s? I
> seem to remember a document I read this morning concerning this, but I
> can't find it on your website.

Jeremy,

For the AP400, you should use the AP-WARE software which you already
use under Windows (not GWARE, which is for the XAP400).

We've been able to run the AP-WARE itself OK under WINE, but don't
have an AP400 to actually connect to. We _think_ that AP-WARE under
WINE should now connect to, and control, an AP400. It'd be great if
you could give it a try and let us know the result.

chris