[AG-TECH] Osprey 300 capture card vic woes

Niall Moran niall.moran at ichec.ie
Mon Feb 27 14:20:06 CST 2006

Thanks for the reply. The Microsoft WDM Image Capture (Win32) is the
only option present in this configuration menu.

Think I will just format one of the client machines and reinstall
everything the way it was done on the working nodes. This should verify
( or not ) that using the driver installer was what caused the problem.

It just seems weird that it would affect the vic and not any other
capture software.

Thanks again,

Niall.

 \niall.moran at ichec.ie