[AG-TECH] AGtk 3 beta1: venue server troubleshooting under Windows XP

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 22 01:11:37 CST 2006

Fabrizio:

This issue was addressed in other mail on the list.  Have you resolved it?

AG3 will use the VenueServer.cfg and VenueServer.dat files in the current
directory;
if those files are from AG2, they will still be used.  You can avoid this by
starting
from a different directory, or by moving these files to another directory.

If you have any more trouble, please do let me know.

Grazie,
Tom