[AG-TECH] networkless AG sessions?

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Fri Feb 10 16:13:24 CST 2006

	Hi Anja,

	Have you taken a look at AGVCR? It would allow you to record an
entertaining session and then play it back on a machine with no
networking capability by running entirely from CD.

	http://iri.informatics.indiana.edu/~dcpiper/agvcr/

	Would that be the sort of thing you're interested in doing?

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics