[AG-TECH] Quality Assurance Program for Access Grids

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Feb 8 17:17:05 CST 2006

G'day all

As a follow up from my presentation to the townhall meeting, I am
calling for volunteers to become Quality Assurance testers of Access
Grid Node within your region.

For those who may have missed the townhall presentation, I have been
developing, in conjunction with many other colleagues, a quality
Assurance program for Access Grids.

To help with this process, I have helped to develop some supporting
documentation which:

*	Documents the requires for the quality assurance process located
at 	http://agcentral.org/Members/jbell/qatesting/agtest

*	Documents tips on getting your Access Grid Node up to the
required 	high standard for quality assurance, this document can
be found at
	http://agcentral.org/help/tutorial/qualityhelper

*	Lists the currently Quality Assured Nodes, which can be found at
http://accessgrid-qa.cqu.edu.au/

I also have a copy of the power point presentation "The Access Grid -
Quality Assurance Program" I presented at the townhall located at
http://hpc.cqu.edu.au/The%20AccessGrid%20-%20Quality%20Assurance%20Progr
am.ppt for you to download if you would like.

I also have a copy of my recorded presentation (7 minutes) I gave, which
you can download (100meg) from
http://hpc.cqu.edu.au/jasonbell-townhall.agvcr in which you can use
AGVCR to replay it.

If you have any questions about the Quality Assurance Program or would
like to become a QA tester for your region, please don't hesitate to
contact me.

Thanks for your time,
Jason.

Jason Bell, B.I.T.
B. Info. Tech. (Honours) Student

Network Engineer
Information Technology Division
Central Queensland University

High Performance Computing Support Officer
Central Queensland University

Research Assistant to the Nonlinear
Intelligent Systems Research Group
Faculty of Informatics & Communication