[AG-TECH] RAT - Random crashing

Piers O'Hanlon p.ohanlon at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 24 05:23:22 CDT 2006

Hi Chen,

To diagnose the RAT crashes it would be useful to know which OS you're
running and what you think might be causing the crash - does it happen
after the same amount of time, or is it related to certain other
remote nodes joining?

If you run the UCL version and run debugview - which captures the
debug messages (send us the log from debugview) - see:
https://mediatools.cs.ucl.ac.uk/mbone/mmedia/wiki/SvnDev

Thanks,

piers.