[AG-TECH] AG How To - Dummies Guide

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Wed Aug 16 17:43:05 CDT 2006

Jim

Something you might find useful, is a PowerPoint presentation on the things you may need to consider when developing a Room based Access Grid node. (A thanks to Michael Miller [NCSA] who collaborated with me on this presentation)

This presentation was recently provided as part of a hand's on session at the recent AG06 Retreat.

The document can be found at:
http://hpc.cqu.edu.au/menu.html?INDEX=index2.html&MAIN=usefulhpcdocuments.html

Then select "Room Nodes Hands on Presentation (AG-Retreat Presentation 2006).ppt"

It is planned to develop this presentation into a document in the near future.

I hope you find it useful.

Thanks,
Jason.