[AG-TECH] AG How To - Dummies Guide

Michael Braitmaier braitmaier at hlrs.de
Wed Aug 16 08:49:07 CDT 2006

Hi Jim!

You can find a hardware reference contributed by the AG community at:
http://www.accessgrid.org/hardware
However you won't find a rating on these components there. For that
reason you might want to browse the ag-tech
mailing list archive
(http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/web-mail-archive/lists/ag-tech/maillist.html)
for issues which came up during operation at other poeples AG nodes..

Wiring basically depends upon your choices of hardware you make in the end.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inf. Michael Braitmaier