[AG-TECH] AG2 and AG3 venue servers on one machine

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 7 12:08:17 CDT 2006

Derek,

I run AG2 on port 900x and AG3 on 800x.  I specify the text, event and
data ports for AG2 in VenueServer.cfg and everything seems to work
fine.  Are you specifying the text,event and data ports for AG3?

myk

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec