[AG-TECH] RE: AGVCR

Phillips, Joseph JPhillips at dacc.uchicago.edu
Thu Apr 20 20:12:43 CDT 2006

Thanks for the quick help Derek- it worked! It seems to be working fine now. The program has still crashed twice during playback since I made the switch to GTK 2.8.9, but it doesn't seem to be a regular thing like before.
Thanks again- looking forward to more of your additions in the future!

Joe

Joseph Phillips
Center for Simulation and Safety in Healthcare
University of Chicago
jphillips at dacc.uchicago.edu <mailto:jphillips at dacc.uchicago.edu>