[AG-TECH] AGVCR Launcher released

Roberts, Ian E ian.roberts at pnl.gov
Mon Apr 17 15:45:39 CDT 2006

Holy cow this sounds like a cool program! Let me see if I get this straight.
My clients could have a two-hour session where they talk about all sort of
things and make lots of decisions, and when it's all over, I can burn a copy
of the information to a DVD with the standalone player on it, and they can
watch it on their computer, even if they don't have vic and rat installed.
Am I reading this right??

Some questions I can't find on the FAQ:

1. How big are the files? More importantly, how many hours of recordings can
I fit on a standard DVD-R?

2. I have a four-display system, what will happen when the recording is
played back on a single display? Will it all fit?

Thanks for this application. I can't wait to try it out. ~Ian
--
Ian Roberts <Interaction Designer> Pacific Northwest National Laboratory,
Richland, WA