[AG-TECH] Bring Your Child to Work Day April 27th

Locatis, Craig (NIH/NLM/LHC) [E] locatis at nlm.nih.gov
Thu Apr 13 15:25:54 CDT 2006

This is a follow up announcement for those interested in demonstrating
their Access Grid Nodes on Bring Your Child to Work Day, April 27th.

We are offering the National Library of Medicine venue on the NCSA venue
server for the demonstration accessible via The World Lobby.

I have received only one response so far.  If you are interested in
participating, please let me know the time(s) you expect to be online.
I'd like to draft a schedule so everyone will know when they may expect
a remote audience and when they may not.

My email address is locatis at nlm.nih.gov

Thanks,

Craig