[AG-TECH] Add Shared Whiteboard

Christoph Willing willing at itee.uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 12 20:47:34 CDT 2005

On 13/09/2005, at 2:23 AM, Channa Tang wrote:

> Thank you for your replys.
>
> I have installed AGTK 2.4 in Windows XP and downloaded MLB for Windows
> and SharedMLB.agpkg, but when I click on "Start MLB" button in MLB
> Controller, the mlb application will not start itself. Does anyone
> know why?

Channa,

There are 2 ways of running MLB within the AG; either as a Node Service
or as a Shared Application. It looks like you're using the second
method and the Windows version of this was never completed, meaning
that the mlb executable isn't actually run. I'll try to find some time
to fix it in the next few days.

In the meantime, the Node Service version should just work out of the
box.
	http://agcentral.org/downloads/MLBService/releases/2.4

> By the way, what is the file type "agpkg" ?

This is the standard AG package format for shared apps - actually an
uncompressed zip file.

chris

Christoph Willing                        Ph: +61 7 3365 8350
QPSF Access Grid Manager
University of Queensland