[AG-TECH] Add Shared Whiteboard

Channa Tang channa.tang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 11:23:17 CDT 2005

Thank you for your replys.

I have installed AGTK 2.4 in Windows XP and downloaded MLB for Windows
and SharedMLB.agpkg, but when I click on "Start MLB" button in MLB
Controller, the mlb application will not start itself. Does anyone
know why?

By the way, what is the file type "agpkg" ?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards
Channa