[AG-TECH] Audio Problems w/ Multicast and Echo Suppression

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Sep 1 18:16:20 CDT 2005

G'day Ben

I recently released a document at agcentral in regards to "Improving
your AG in Preparation for a Quality Assurance Test".  Part of this
document contains a section on "Testing an AG's Network" which can be
found at http://agcentral.org/help/tutorial/qualityhelper/qunetwork

Not sure if it is of any use, but thought I would send it to you in case
it helps.

Cheers,
Jason.