[AG-TECH] problem importing cert from .pem file, AGTk2.4 on OSX10.4

Thomas D. Uram turam at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 1 15:51:25 CDT 2005

Hi David:

This is a problem in wxPython2.6 on OSX.  As you've probably seen from the bug you
reported, the fix is in cvs; I plan to release an update before long that will include
this fix.

Meanwhile, the workaround is to use the anonymous certificate that you mentioned.

If the venue client crashed, you can see a stack trace in
~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/Python.crash.log.  We've seen some instability with wxPython
still; I'd be curious if it appears in your crash log.

Tom