[AG-TECH] rat crash when retreating from a pdf file in Firefox

Michael Miller mimiller at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 20 13:27:25 CDT 2005

I'm using Firefox 1.06 and AG2.4 on WinXP with all the updates.  If I
view a PDF file in the browser and then hit the back button, it causes
some sort of stall on the network and RAT crashes.  Firefox is fine and
goes back to the page I previously viewing and vic seems immune.  I also
notice my venue client reconnects to the venue server.  The problem is
repeatable, just look up some pdf's on google.  I'm wondering if others
have seen this.  I didn't think it's a bug with AG particularly, but I
thought I'd let everyone know of my experience.

--
Thanx,

Michael Miller
System Engineer
Video Technology Services
Persistent Infrastructure Directorate
University of Illinois - UC
217-649-0747

"If you're clear in your vision and trust the people in your team with clear objectives, they will invariably do their best to achieve everything desired, and usually deliver everything you could have hoped for and even more." -Paul Debevec