[AG-TECH] rat crash when retreating from a pdf file in Firefox

Jonathan Mudronja mudronja at osc.edu
Thu Oct 20 13:43:07 CDT 2005

Michael,

I don't know if this will help but I was just looking at a .pdf and
before closing out of Acrobat I noticed something when it asked me to
update. "The Adobe Reader 7.0.5 Update will update Adobe® Reader® 7.0.0
- 7.0.3.  This update provides new browser support for FireFox 1.0 and
Mozilla 1.7." It still seems like an obscure bug but the update might be
worth a shot.

Jon Mudronja
Ohio Supercomputer Center
614.292.6066