[AG-TECH] Questions about remote presentation technology software

Jim Miller jmiller at insors.com
Mon Oct 17 10:12:57 CDT 2005

Since IGPix was mentioned, I thought I should provide some detail...

IGPix is inSORS data sharing piece of the inSORS grid software.  It has been
used at SC Global the last few years as well as many other large events
within the AG community.  It allows for screen sharing of any application or
document including but not limited to powerpoint presentations.

The presenter needs to have the insors software runnning on the computer he
is presenting from (currently only on Windows).  The other sites do not need
to be running the software, they can view the data in a browser window.

Jim