[AG-TECH] Questions about remote presentation technology software

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:16:53 CDT 2005

	Hi,

	Possibly the 'Anabas' thing was before I was here, but I do remember
using the inSORS 'IGPix' for doing a shared presentation thing. Even
though we use the basic AccessGrid stuff, the other sites were wanting
IGPix. We had a speaker here, as well as him listening to other
presentations. As far as I recall it worked satisfactorily. It just did
powerpoint slides. The SharedPresentation is much more slick imho.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics