[AG-TECH] Questions about remote presentation technology software

monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu monika.k.rabarison at ccaix.jsums.edu
Fri Oct 14 16:14:43 CDT 2005

John,

When we had a class from Indiana University, we were using
Anabas (http://www.anabas.com ). Actually IU run the server,
and I just joined in with a browser. Anabas is not free
though. It shows not only the presentation, but share the
entire desktop. Pages updates are great. I am not sure about
video.

-Monika