[AG-TECH] Weird audio setups

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Thu Oct 13 19:15:09 CDT 2005

I'm curious if anybody else has awkward audio setups connecting their
Gentner to their computer. After a LONG time of trying this and that, I
just by chance happened to come across a setup that works for our system.
Its completely weird:

1. Line In and Speaker Out of the computer are plugged halfway in
2. Output A from Gentner is + - and G with - and G looped
3. Output D from Gentner is + and G with - unplugged
4. Line In on computer mixer is all the way down to 0%
5. RAT set to Line In is set to 96-100%

This gives us just perfect audio. No artifacts, echo or anything.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility