[AG-TECH] Strange behavior with bridge

Jason Bell j.bell at cqu.edu.au
Thu Oct 13 18:01:04 CDT 2005

G'day Paul and Chris

Something that I would investigate is that you don't have any firewalls
running locally on the box.

As can be seen here http://agcentral.org/help/how-to/bridgeserver, I
have been using a similar configuration except that I bridge each room
individually, ie

   [BridgeServer]
      name = CQU
      location = Rockhampton
      qbexec = /usr/bin/QuickBridge
      BRIDGESERVER = CQU
      #use this port range for the bridge server as a whole
      portMin = 20000
      portMax = 39999
      #
      #CQU Lobby
      [https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/Venues/00000xxxxxx]
      type = Venue

Please feel free to contact me directly if you are still having problems
as I am running the bridgeServer on Fedora Core 4 without any issues.

Cheers,
Jason.