[AG-TECH] Video size in Window

Nathan Gardiner nathan.gardiner at canterbury.ac.nz
Thu Oct 13 19:55:38 CDT 2005

Yes, I got this fixed with the help of Matthew Rendell in Adelaide,
Australia.

The problem was that I had my cameras set to 320x240. Access Grid
windows utilizes 352x288. I was trying to use amcap to change this
setting but it wasn't saving it. When I used vidcap to change the
settings on the camera it saved the settings accordingly.

Works fine now.

Regards,
Nathan