[AG-TECH] ClearOne AccuMic PC Desktop Echo-Cancelling Microphone

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Wed Nov 30 10:03:13 CST 2005

	To add my 2 cents, we them in use here on our Informatics nodes (one
even rides around now on the mobile AG cart) and have often received
compliments on how good the audio sounds. It's pick-up range isn't bad,
but like any microphone you're going to have problems if distance varies
greatly between one speaking participant and the next.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics