[AG-TECH] ClearOne AccuMic PC Desktop Echo-Cancelling Microphone

Anibal Vega-Montijo avega at rcm.upr.edu
Wed Nov 30 06:29:44 CST 2005

Hi Rick,

Here is a link of echo cancelling devices tested by the VRVS guys for
personal use or small room setup.

http://www.vrvs.org/Documentation/Recommendation/audio_systems.html

Anibal

Anibal Vega-Montijo (avega at rcm.upr.edu)
Systems Programmer
Center for Information Architecture in Research
Research Centers in Minority Institutions
University of Puerto Rico Medical Sciences Campus
(787) 758-2525 ext 2193