[AG-TECH] Multicast Beacon for Win32

Derek Piper dcpiper at indiana.edu
Tue Nov 22 11:08:30 CST 2005

	For Windows, I'd try Internet2 Detective
http://detective.internet2.edu/ to check your multicast. Unless you're
running a major node, there's no real reason to keep a beacon running.
	AFAIK there is no build of the 1.3 beacon for Windows yet.

	Derek

--
Derek Piper - dcpiper at indiana.edu - (812) 856 0111
IRI 323, School of Informatics