[AG-TECH] Windows 2.4 Tookit RAT crashing problem

Robert Putnam putnam at tonka.bu.edu
Mon Nov 7 05:57:25 CST 2005

This is a long shot, but are you enabling the 3D audio option?  This will
cause sporadic crashes of the sort you have observed.  I believe I have
fixed this problem (caused by a race condition in the windows audio input
callback routine) in the rat I'm using for my positional audio system.  If
you're interested, I can provide a copy.

Robert Putnam