[AG-TECH] Windows 2.4 Tookit RAT crashing problem

Jason Norton ucyijan at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 03:17:54 CST 2005

I really need to a little help with this as its the only thing that is
stopping my nide working properly (and its starting to annoy people who
want to use the node).

Toolkit - 2.4 Latest release

OS- Windows XP Professional SP2 fully patched.

Soundcard -	Soundblaster Live

Problem

RAT inconsistantly crashes on me, it can occur 5 mins into a session
starting or 2 hours. I do not get an error message apart from a not
responding message.

Could anyone please tell me if there is a log file I might look at or
obtain so that I can post it to gain a bit of help. Failing that is their a
debug option so that I can obtain some sort of idea of what may be happening.

I beleive it might be hardware/driver related as version 2.3 had exactly
the same errors. Help with this would be really appreciated.

Thanks

-------------------------------
Jason Norton
IT Manager